28 March 2006 @ 16:45:41
Hey! Why so Xian?
28 March 2006 @ 17:07:18
I was going to a showroom with Cat. Didn't expect that you'll be joining us till 4 pm. noi just wanted to tag along with us. We didn't call her to come. Didn't know that you have lunch appt. With ah noi. She didn't tell us. Glad that you speak up. Misunderstanding. Would have called you if we are going for lunch only. Sorry lei didn't mean to abandon you. Don't say wake up call lei. So serious. Com one... Smile a bit.
28 March 2006 @ 17:20:08
Still angry! Give you a lift to your class. Petty little Monkey.
5 April 2006 @ 17:51:47
Ooi! Angry? Joking with you only. Sorry la!
5 April 2006 @ 17:53:08
Oops.... I left already..
5 April 2006 @ 17:53:26
Got you!
8 April 2006 @ 00:25:21
Got a lift back home? I m still around.
11 April 2006 @ 16:40:29
Join me? Wait for you outside.